SKILLED LARAVEL DEVELOPER - FULL TIME
We are hiring a highly skilled, full-time PHP developer who has broad knowledge and experience programming in PHP and related frameworks with primary focus and passions for Laravel application development.
- Participate in team collaboration on new product architecture and development.
- Contribute knowledge to the architecture of a new suite of applications including an enterprise capable website CMS system, inventory management software, search engine optimization (paid and SEO) modules, and other tools.
- Contribute to hosting and development infrastructure decisions.
- Be generally aware of the various layers of full stack development with emphasis on the back end layers such as server and hosting environment as well as data modeling.
- Create quality code using best practices.
- Ensure new tools offer optimal customer experience through it's functionality and ease of use.
BluSolutions has 11+ years experience as a digital marketing company offering internet marketing solutions to various business verticals including automotive. Based out of St. Louis, Missouri, BluSolutions services clients nationwide. Our core services include conversion focused responsive websites, highly effective search marketing strategies, and results driven software and services. Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and well-trained with client's individual needs as their top priority. We take pride in our services and we believe our customers and employees do as well.
- Flexible schedules
- Work remotely or in collaborative office space full-time (U.S. only)
- Team collaboration
- Health Insurance, Vacation, and Holidays (full-time only)
- Excellent potential for professional and personal growth
You must be able to demonstrate your skills in the following:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in PHP and MySQL development
- Strong knowledge of the Laravel Framework
- Ability to work independently on team projects
- Ability to work in the command line without sweating profusely or deleting the server
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
Experience with these skills are not required, but are a huge plus:
- AngularJS (or similar)
- CSS/HTML framework like Bootstrap
- Amazon Web Services
- Linux server administration
- Developing multi-tenancy applications
Compensation package will be generally relative to published average salary ranges ($62,000 - $73,000) for peers in similar business verticals. Final compensation package will be determined by overall skills, experience, and aptitude. Compensation increases are given based on longevity and commitment level. Feel free to contact us for additional information.